Thank you for visiting americankinesiology.org. This Terms and Conditions document will outline for you:
• Acceptable uses of this Web site
• Content and copyright policies, rights and rules
• Information regarding errors on this Web site
Your Use of This Web site is Governed by These Terms and Conditions
Please review the Terms and Conditions of the americankinesiology.org Web site, contained herein. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the americankinesiology.org Web site. You can accept the Terms and Conditions by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms and Conditions when this option is made available to you on the Web site or by actually using this Web site. Your use of this Web site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
American Kinesiology Association reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Therefore, please review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Web site. Your use of this Web site following any change to the Terms and Conditions constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed.
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or may also be sent in writing to:
American Kinesiology Association Inc.
Attn: Website Manager
1607 N. Market Street
PO Box 5076
Champaign, IL 61825-5076
These Terms and Conditions were last updated January 1, 2018.
All material contained within the American Kinesiology Association Web site is protected by copyright. All Rights Reserved and are protected to the fullest extent of United States and International copyright laws. Except for use in a review or for the purposes of aiding in placing an order with American Kinesiology Association, or as expressly permitted, the reproduction or utilization of this work in any form or by any electronic, mechanical, or other means, now known or hereafter invented, including xerography, photocopying, broadcast and recording, and in any information storage and retrieval system, is forbidden without the written permission of the publisher. Order forms may be copied for the purpose of ordering materials from American Kinesiology Association. Read the American Kinesiology Association Permissions page for information about how to obtain permission to reproduce or utilize materials on the Web site.
The information on these Web pages is provided in good faith as a service to the community, and all reasonable care is taken to ensure the information is correct and up to date. Please remember that some of the information provided on these pages may require technical knowledge or specialized training for use or implementation. In addition, no guarantee is made of the accuracy of the information provided on this Web site by American Kinesiology Association or any of the persons and organizations contributing to any part of this site. American Kinesiology Association and the authors and organizations contributing to the American Kinesiology Association Web site disclaim all liability of any kind arising directly or indirectly from any use of the information conveyed on this site or any loss or damage incurred from such use. If you have questions about the accuracy or currency of any information provided on the American Kinesiology Association Web site, please send email to Webmaster@americankinesiology.org, and we will attempt to rectify any uncertainty.
Product Inaccuracy Disclaimer
From time to time there may be information on our Web site or in our product catalog that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. The American Kinesiology Association reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
American Kinesiology Association is pleased to provide our customers with a wide variety of services on this Web site. We are constantly updating and improving our site in order to provide our site users with the best experience possible. You acknowledge and agree that the services on this site may change at any time without prior notice to you. You also acknowledge and agree that American Kinesiology Association can stop offering these services, permanently or temporarily, at any time at American Kinesiology Association’ sole discretion without any prior notice. You may stop using our services at any time and have no requirement to notify American Kinesiology Association of your decision. You acknowledge that if you do not follow and abide by the Terms and Conditions of this site, American Kinesiology Association may disable your account, thereby preventing access to Services or any files or other content contained in your account.
Use of the Services
You agree to use the Services for only the purposes that are permitted by the Terms and Conditions of this site and by any applicable law or regulations in your State, Country, or jurisdiction. You are not allowed to engage in any activity that interferes or disrupts the Services of this site or the servers or networks connected to the Services and site. You will not copy, sell, trade, resell, reproduce or duplicate any Services provided on this site. You are responsible for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions of this site and for the consequences, including any losses that American Kinesiology Association may suffer, of any such breach and further acknowledge that American Kinesiology Association has no responsibility to you or to any third party.
• In order to access many of the features on this site, you are required to create an account. You are required to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account, and you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs on your account.
• By creating an account, you affirm that you are 18 years of age or older. Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to create an account on this site and should not use this site.
• If at any time you fear there has been a breach of your account, you are responsible for contacting American Kinesiology Association. American Kinesiology Association is not responsible for such breaches.
• You shall at no time use any area of this site, including message boards, groups, messaging, or profiles, for commercial purposes. Any users found to be using this site for commercial purposes will immediately have their accounts removed.
• If you are found to have uploaded viruses, Trojan horses, or malicious code to your profile or other sections of the site, American Kinesiology Association retains the right to immediately remove your account and, when warranted, seek restitution to the fullest extent of the law.
• In order to ensure our site operates at an optimal level for all site visitors, American Kinesiology Association retains the right to delete files and content from your account after 12 months of inactivity; after removal, these files and content will be inaccessible.
User Submitted Content
• All information on this site, including data files, text, software, music, audio files, and videos, which you have access to as a user of this site, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated.
• Any content presented to you may be protected by copyright and intellectual property rights which are owned by the content holder.
• You may not modify, rent, sell, distribute, or reproduce this content, in whole or part, unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by the owner of the Content in a separate agreement.
• American Kinesiology Association reserves the right (but is not obligated) to review, flag, refuse or remove any or all content posted to this Site.
• You acknowledge that by using this site you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable and that, in this respect, you should use this site at your own risk.
• You agree that you are responsible for any content that you upload or post to this Site and that the consequences of your actions are yours alone.
• American Kinesiology Association acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you under these Terms and Conditions to any content you upload or post. You agree that you are solely responsible for protecting the rights surrounding your proprietary content and that American Kinesiology Association has no obligation to intercede in rights protection on your behalf.
• You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold for your content which you submit, post or display on this site.
• American Kinesiology Association is not responsible for any viruses, Trojan horses, or malicious code that may be transmitted through user submitted content. Download content provided by other site users at your own risk.
Links to Other Sites and Content
This Web site includes numerous hyperlinks, including to other Web sites and content. American Kinesiology Association has no control over other Web sites and content. American Kinesiology Association is not responsible for the content or availability of such sites and content and does not endorse any content or information found on these sites. American Kinesiology Association is not responsible for any loss or damage which may occur by you as a result of visiting these external sites and content.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that a user on this site has infringed upon your copyright pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, please Contact Us page.
Trademark and Intellectual Property Notice
American Kinesiology Association is a registered trademark of the American Kinesiology Association, Inc. The running man logo is a trademark of Human Kinetics, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The American Kinesiology Association respects the intellectual property of others and asks our users to do the same. Use, duplication, modification, or transfer of the information described on this site, except as expressly permitted by The American Kinesiology Association is strictly prohibited. Individuals who make any unauthorized use of this site and/or its content may be subject to civil and criminal penalties. If you are seeking permission to use The American Kinesiology Association’s trademarks, logo, slogans, screenshots, copyrighted designs or products, or other brand features, please send your inquiry to email@example.com.
Termination of Agreement
The Terms and Conditions of this site will apply until terminated by either you or American Kinesiology Association as outlined below:
• American Kinesiology Association may at any time terminate this legal agreement with you if you have breached any provision of the Terms and Conditions of this site, if American Kinesiology Association is required to do so by law, or if American Kinesiology Association suspends the delivery of services on this site.
• You may stop using our services at any time and have no requirement to notify American Kinesiology Association of your decision. If you wish to have your account removed, please Contact Us.