For Scholar Award: Submit a single pdf file containing the student’s vita (not to exeed two pages) that includes the following information:
- Academic performance
- Schoarly interests/accomplishments
- Service to the profession
Note: If a student’s vita exceeds the two page limit, they will not be considered for the national award.
For Writing Award: Submit a pdf of the student’s publication.
Please use the following naming convention when submitting your uploaded file:
1. Undergraduate Scholar Award: UG_InstitutionName-StudentName.pdf (ie. UG_CSU_EB_JaneDoe.pdf)
2. Masters Scholar Award: MS_InstitutionName_StudentName.pdf (ie. MS_GeorgeMason_JohnDoe.pdf)
3. Doctoral Scholar Award: DOG_InstitutionName_StudentName.pdf (ie. DOC_FloridaState_JaneDoe.pdf)
4. Graduate Student Writing Award: WR_InstitutionName_StudentName.pdf (ie. WR_Capilano_JohnDoe.pdf)